Monday, January 27, 2014

Daily Circle 1 / 26 / 2014

Ok so lets start off the day with a blessing:

May this day be blessed with gifts
Lessons, understanding and friends
May my energy be a gift to all I meet

Let me be centered, healing and open
May I face the day with courage
kindness, insight and compassion


May my spirit and body, honor this day


Ok so today i'm going to be reviewing a book i just purchased:




Ok so about a month ago men and my fiancee bought our first copy of Book Of Shadows New Generation Solitary Witch from Silver Ravenwolf. 

Prior to buying a copy for our own collection we had been using a friends copy they hadn't been using. Now that i am done reading the book, all i have to say is that it is now up with our most treasured of books. 

What is covered in such a great book as this you ask? well that is a great question my avid readers. not only is this book laid out in a form that it is easy to find even the most specific bit of knowledge, but unlike most pagan based books, it will start off with the basics and from there go into a more in depth look at things like correspondence tables, Gods & Goddesses, Alchemy, Angels, and much more. 

Just on the sheer size alone shows that many other books couldnt hold a stick up to the mass of knowledge. 

That is why I am giving this book: 4 Out Of 5 Pentacles



No comments:

Post a Comment