Monday, February 17, 2014

The Daily Circle 2 / 18 / 2014

Well the snow doesn't seemed to be letting up  much. I have finally gotten internet back, but i still don't know if its going to be stable internet. So for right now i think I'm going to do today's Daily Circle, and forget of all the past ones i know i wont be able to catch up on lol.

So lets begin today with a small blessing:

May this day be blessed with gifts
Lessons, understanding and friends
May my energy be a gift to all I meet

Let me be centered, healing and open
May I face the day with courage
kindness, insight and compassion


May my spirit and body, honor this day


Ok so for today I thought I could Bring up a more current topic then the past few.


duotheism (plural duotheisms)
  1. Belief in and worship in two deities, usually framed as a god and goddess of roughly equal power.

Above is the definition for the term Duotheism. As the definition states, it is the worship of two specific deities. We in the Pagan community recognize this term when we think about our Patron God and Goddess. 

So what is everyones patron God and Goddess? if you dont have any, thats fine too. i know a few people who just say God And Goddess. Mine is Anubis, and Athena.




No comments:

Post a Comment